Abstract Art and Living Math
I love incorporating math with other subjects. In this simple abstract art activity, math and art come together to make a pretty spectacular finished product.
- Use watercolors to make whatever design you like on card stock.
- On the back of the dried artwork, use a ruler to make a grid of one-inch blocks.
- Cut the blocks apart and mix the pieces up.
- Lay the blocks randomly on another piece of card stock to create an abstract picture.
- Glue the pieces down securely.