We love to celebrate holidays!
This St. Patrick’s Day we’ll have some Irish green fun just to make the day extra-special.
A Green Breakfast
- Green Eggs
- Green Pancakes
An Irish Inspired Lunch
- Carrot, Potato and Cabbage Soup
- Irish Brown Bread
- Toffee Shortbread (this is not the same recipe as mine, but the picture looks the same)
A Green Supper
- Spinach Linguini with Pesto Sauce
- Garlic Bread with a Covering of Chopped Parsley Cut in the Shape of a Shamrock (using a cookie cutter)
- Dark Green Salad with Cucumbers, Green Peppers, and Avacodo
- Lime Sherbet/Sprite Floats
Of course, we’ll read some Irish/St. Patrick’s Day themed books throughout the day!