Are you wondering what the No Sweat Nature Study series has to offer? Click that little tab above to find out!
In Nocturnal Animals, learn all about animals that are active at night and the amazing adaptations that allow them to live in the dark.
Meet nocturnal animals from around the world as you discover their spectacular sight, hearing, smelling, and abilities to sense things through touch.
The eight rich lessons creatively teach the following topics:
- An overview of nocturnal animals
- The differences between nocturnal, diurnal, and crepuscular animals
- Eyes that see well at night
- Ears that hear well at night
- Noses that smell well at night
- Sensory receptors that feel well at night
- Nocturnal animals you wouldn’t want to meet in the dark
Don’t let any big vocabulary mentioned above scare you! This curriculum is perfect for 1st-8th graders to do together and provides plenty of opportunities to stick to the basics or bump the learning up a notch or two.
It’s so exciting to uncover the secrets of a very active world at night!
Afraid of the dark? You’ll probably be surprised at just how much it helps to have knowledge of things that are really happening in the night.
- 34 pages
- Digital curriculum
- Appropriate for black and white printing
- Printing is not necessary
- Content suitable for charter schools
The No Sweat Nature Study series tries to stay away from creation or evolution content. In this particular edition, some of the additional resources mention evolution because it was difficult to find neutral sources.