A Successful Homeschool Morning Time
A successful morning time has the potential to be one of the sweetest and most productive moments of your homeschool day. Because there’s no right way to do it, morning time can seem overwhelming sometimes. Let me help you think about the possibilities and develop the perfect plan for your family.
You may not even know you need a homeschool morning time in your life if you don’t know what it is, so we probably ought to address that first. What exactly is morning time? It can be a lot of things, but most of all, it’s a time you gather your homeschooling family together for learning.
Morning time has been the best part of our homeschool day for years. Why? Lot’s of reasons:
- You can’t beat it for productivity with multiple ages.
- It’s a great way to add some of subjects that are consistently harder to fit in to your daily schedule.
- It’s an easy way to include good and beautiful things into your day.
- It naturally helps with building habits that are important to your family.
- The time can be full of joy and fun.
- And, it’s a great way to build family relationships.
Morning time is really just a catch phrase because there’s no right time to do it in your daily schedule. There’s also no right way to do it.
All of that freedom can make morning time seem a little overwhelming to consider – especially when you think about gathering the entire crew together. What in the world can you possibly do with everyone at the same time when they’re all at different ages and stages? And, why does it really matter?
That’s what I’ll help you figure out!
In this masterclass, we’ll explore a bunch of practical possibilities for a successful morning time in your home. We’ll take a deep dive to answer all of these questions and any others you might have:
- Is morning time right for my family?
- What’s the best time of the day for us to gather?
- How long should it take?
- Do all the children have to join in?
- What do we DO during morning time? (This one’s a biggie for our conversation.)
- How do I handle active/uninterested/bothersome children?
When I said morning time has been the best part of our homeschool day for years, I meant it. Our family culture has been shaped significantly during this time together. From habits of worship and brain training to a quick and systematic way of getting in “all the things”, morning time has checked lots of boxes for us. Even now that I’m only homeschooling one, we still maintain our morning time because of the goodness and simplification it brings to our homeschool day.
You can have a successful homeschool morning time, too! No matter what you want that to look like, or how much time you have to spend, or how many children you need to gather together, it can work beautifully.
Come with all your questions, fears, and even past frustrations. We’ll get them worked out so that you can stake claim to a wonderful morning time, too.
And, if you happen to have lingering questions after the training, you’ll have access to a private Facebook group where you can feel free to ask any lingering questions!
Approximately 1 hour of training and 20 minutes of Q&A time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.