Two Live Nature Study Classes
- All No Sweat Nature Study LIVE classes are geared toward 1st-8th grades, but younger and older students are welcome to join and get a lot from the lessons.
- Each class lasts 30-60 minutes and includes opportunities for your students to learn about the science topic at hand, complete a nature notebooking page, gain rich scientific vocabulary, interact with the teacher via a chat function, and generally have fun!
- All classes are recorded and placed in a library for you, so there are no worries about scheduling conflicts.
Printable Class Packet
- Note: You do not have to print anything in order to enjoy the live classes.
- The packet available for each class includes a brief overview of the topic for pre or post learning, a list of important vocabulary, an image of at least one item that we use during the notebooking portion of the lesson, and a few extra learning ideas you might like to use.
- The packet can help you in several ways – to prepare for the lesson ahead, to use during the notebooking portion of the lesson, to use as review, and/or to continue the learning.
Access to the Complete Video Library
- All live classes are recorded and placed into a video library (along with the printable packet) for you to access at any time. You will have access to the entire video collection to watch and rewatch as many times as you like.
- Occasional bonus videos are placed in the library, too!
FREE access to one new Our Journey Westward product each month.
- Each month a new curriculum from the Our Journey Westward Shop will be made available for members to download for free.
- Between the No Sweat Nature Study LIVE classes and the free curriculum download each month, you’ll have science covered!
25% Off the Our Journey Westward Shop
- Members automatically receive 25% off all purchases from the Our Journey Westward shop for the duration of the membership. You’ll also receive generous discounts in the shops of partner companies!
- A regular email serves to remind you about upcoming classes and offers special teaching tidbits here and there.
Click here to see the 2021 schedule.
Ok. Maybe not everyone, but it’s appropriate for any student in 1st-8th grade. Homeschool families, co-op classes, after school programs, and even regular classrooms will love it. The membership works well for:
- Families or groups with multiple ages
- Children of all learning abilities
- Children of all learning styles
- Children who like to get outside and those who don’t
- Anyone living anywhere in the world during any season of the year
“I want to say what a wonderful job you are doing incorporating such a wide range of knowledge (a true homeschooling momma) to my children who range from 3 to 15!” Shannon
“We have enjoyed Cindy’s classes for a while now and always learn something new. My two boys are loving the nature studies! They are excited to get outside to discover things after every class, too!” Jen
“Thank you so much for your nature studies! Thank you for teaching my kids- they LOVE it. And THANK YOU for teaching me how to TEACH!!! I can’t thank you enough.” Kristin
1 month = $14 (That’s only $7 per lesson!)
3 months = $35 (That’s a free lesson every quarter!)
12 months = $120 (That’s 3 months free!)