Our Journey Westward is copyrighted material. The products for sale, content of the blog posts, and freebies on this site are intended for personal use only. If you would like to share a document with friends please honor copyright by sending them only the link to the product page or blog post where they can purchase the product themselves or may subscribe for the free download.
In regards to downloadable curriculum and freebies on Our Journey Westward:
- After purchase or when obtaining a subscriber freebie, download the e-file to your computer to save and/or print for your personal use.
- Link directly to my blog post or product page when sharing or blogging about the products or freebies.
- Consider joining our affiliate program.
- Share or link to the e-file directly; link to the blog post or product page instead.
- Alter the e-files in any way.
- Sell or distribute the e-files in any way.
- Host an e-file on your own website or upload it to a shared website.
In regards to co-op or classroom use of Our Journey Westward downloadable curriculum:
Our Journey Westward downloads are meant for single family use. We do offer a co-op discount and licensing. Please contact us to inquire about use with a co-op or in a classroom setting.
In regards to creating derivative products:
Some of you enjoy creating additional notebooking pages, worksheets, charts, etc. to go along with the NaturExplorers studies and other Our Journey Westward publications. The pages you create must only be used with your children and may NOT be sold for profit or shared with others (online or otherwise) as free enhancements, go-alongs or otherwise.
While Our Journey Westward is pleased you enjoy our products and wish to create derivative materials, to do so without authorization is a violation of copyright law. In other words, it is considered the stealing of intellectual property rights. We trust that you will understand the importance of this and thank you for your cooperation.
If you wish to create derivative materials for sale or as freebies, please contact us to discuss possible permission.
See below our complete terms of service under #2 use license for more information regarding all content on Our Journey Westward.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of conducting giveaways, sending out newsletters and email updates and replying back to contact requests.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data collected will be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes.
- You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at anytime. Once you unsubscribe, you are removed from our list.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download/listen to the materials
(information, products, music, etc.) on Our Journey Westward’s web site for personal,
non-commercial viewing/listening only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials or content;
- use the materials or content for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Our Journey Westward’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials or website and it’s content on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Our Journey Westward at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Our Journey Westward’s web site are provided “as is”. Our Journey Westward makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Our Journey Westward does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Our Journey Westward or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Our Journey Westward’s Internet site, even if Our Journey Westward or an Our Journey Westward authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Our Journey Westward’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Our Journey Westward does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Our Journey Westward may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Our Journey Westward does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Our Journey Westward has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Our Journey Westward of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk. Our site also contains affiliate links. Please see our disclosure page for more information.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Our Journey Westward’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Kentucky without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
(General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.)
Our giveaway policy is as follows:
- You must be a U.S. Resident and 18 years of age or older to enter.
- A winner will be randomly selected and notified within 48 hours of the end of the giveaway.
- Once notified, the winner has 24 hrs to respond.
- If the winner does not respond a second notice attempt will be made. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours of the second notice then a new winner will be randomly selected.
- Means of notification is limited to email communication. Please enter with an active email account where you can easily be reached.
- Once the prize is claimed, recipient should allow 4 to 6 weeks to receive prize.