This post contains affiliate links.
I am SO proud to be part of this wonderful new eBook put together by iHomeschoolNetwork!
Thirty seasoned (and really smart) bloggers have contributed their expertise in blogging. Take a look at the chapters that take up almost 400 pages!
- Building a Vision for Your Blog
- Finding Your Niche
- Blog Design 101
- Designing and Starting Your Blog on WordPress
- Designing and Starting Your Blog on Blogger
- Disclosure and Privacy Policies
- Writing and Using an Elevator Pitch
- Blog Planning and Organization
- Basic SEO
- Stock Image Tips
- Blog Photography 101
- Streamlining Your Research
- Getting Your Blog Off the Ground
- Building Your Brand
- Building Community through Your Blog
- How to Get Traffic to Your Blog
- How to Get Subscribers
- Guest Posting
- Link-Ups, Hops and Other Events
- Using Facebook to Grow Your Blog
- Facebook Parties
- Facebook Hops
- Using Twitter to Grow Your Blog
- Using Pinterest to Grow Your Blog
- Using Freebies to Grow Your Blog
- How To Create Your Own Printables
- Selling Your Own Products
- Using Affiliate Marketing
- How to Write a Media Kit
- How to Write a Product Review
- Working as a Virtual Assistant
- Running a Group Blog
- Marriage and Blogging
- Balancing Motherhood and Blogging
- Balancing Homeschooling and Blogging
- Using Your Blog as a Ministry
- Time Saving Blog Tips
- The Power of Attending a Blogging Conference
New, Veteran or Thinking About Blogging?
iBlog is useful for ANYONE who blogs or has been considering blogging. After more than six years online, I’ve learned a TON from this book already!
This giant ebook is priced at only $7.99! That’s a HUGE bargain considering how much it costs to learn this priceless information in a class!
I have THREE copies of iBlog to giveaway! Enter using the Rafflecopter below – but HURRY, the giveaway ends THURSDAY at midnight (EST.) Yep, just two short days to enter!!
If you really, really want to go ahead and buy the book, the ladies at iHN will gladly refund your money should you win my contest.